Naruto Destiny 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third version of Naruto Destiny!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haran Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Haran Uchiha

The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! Empty
PostSubject: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Haran walked up to konohas main gates, dressed in her akatsuki cloak and wearing her bamboo hat to cover her face. "This brings back memories.." She said to herself, with a smile on her face. She looked around at the area and quickly knocked out the guards that were standing by the gates to keep out outlaws, such as herself. Haran smiled evilly and walked up to the gates. The demon is sealed within a mere child...this will be easy... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://narutodestiny-3.darkbb.com
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:43 pm

A figure stood atop of the gates, staring down on the intruder. From the glare of the sun, all that could be see was silhouette of none other the Hokage himself, Naruto Uzumaki. He jumped down, his white and oranage cloak fluttering in the wind and his Hokage cap almost flying off. His blue eyes looked up at the Uchiha, staring at her eyes. An Uchiha.. Like Sasuke.. He then took off his cap and shook his head, bathing in the sunlight. A smile came across his face as he spoke, throwing his hat toward a tree branch. He crossed his arms and looked at the cloaked figure, his eyes glaring at her. His voice seeming to pierce through most things. "Yo! You're an Akatsuki!? I thought they disbanded several years ago!"
Back to top Go down
Haran Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Haran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Haran looked up slightly from her akatsuki. She smiled evilly and looked at the man in the hokage cloak. She listened to his words of the akatsuki and the smile vanished from her face. "They did...but...I knew the akatsuki was the organization that Itachi had been in...so I joined...better than dieing with the other uchiha, huh?" Haran explained to the man. "Judging from your looks...you must be the hokage..." Haran said.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:58 pm

He chuckled. "No, They didn't really." He then slowly removed his cloak, placing it on the ground. He glared at her. "Well, if ya wanna enter the village, you have to get pass me."
Back to top Go down
Haran Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Haran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Haran smirked and removed her akatsuki hat and threw it to the side. She undid the first few snaps of her black cloak with red clouds on it. "I didn't come here for the village....I came here for you....Naruto-Kun.." Haran said to Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Naruto clapped his hands together, forming a handseal. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" In clouds of smoke, four clones appear alongside him. They each drew a kunai and pointed it toward the Uchiha, smiling. "Get ready!" Pumping chakra into their feet, they each charged at her, moving side to side to confuse her. They then each lined up as they approached her before spreading out once more, drawing back their hand as they lunged toward her.

Each one them then thrusted forward, slashing at her from all side.
Back to top Go down
Haran Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Haran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Haran looked at Narutos clones and smiled evilly. Using her sharingan, everything was slow through her eyes. She easily body flickered out of the way of the kunai Narutos clones held. She appeared directly in front of Naruto. Harans face was blank and the smile had vanished from her mouth. "No more fun and games child..." Haran said to the hokage.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:46 am

Naruto stared into the Akatsuki's eyes and smiled. He then quickly went to grab her shoulder, clenching onto it so she wouldn't move. A clone then ran to his side as he held his hand out, his palm spread open. The clone would then move his hand over Naruto's hand, building up chakra into a spherical form. Swirls of chakra would be emitted from his hand as he spread his legs out, smirking at the Akatsuki. Suddenly, a ball of chakra formed in the Hokage's head and the clone jumped back.

Naruto then jerked his arms forward, his hand spread out holding the sphere in hand. "Fuuton; Rasengan!" The sphere of chakra began to form blade across and around it as it approached her. Reguardless if he caught onto her or not, he would still attempt his attack, it still being hard to dodge because of the minimal space between the two.
Back to top Go down
Haran Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Haran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 am

Haran observed Narutos hand motions. She then sighed, The rasengan... She thought to herself. She then preformed a few handseals. After she had finished her handseals, she was hit with the Hokages rasengan. Haran landed on the ground with her back against the ground, a smirk had went back on her face.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:18 pm

The maelstorm of razor sharp chakra collided with Haran and exploded, releasing a powerful burst of chakra. The rasengan drilled into her, tearing his cloak apart and turning the skin in as she was sent back. Naruto then smirked and raised his fist to his face, smiling. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Haran Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Haran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Since Haran performed the handseals before getting hit, she poofed for it was a shadow clone she had made. The real Haran appeared behind Naruto. "Naruto-Kun...Its time you have come with me..." Haran said. As she spoke the three commas of her sharingan came together to form the Mankeyou Sharingan in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
Hokage
Hokage
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Naruto smiled as two clones came at Haran's side, and threw a powerful kick as her chin, attempting to knock her into the air. The Naruto turned quickly and went for uppercut, trying to knock her higher. If she flew through the air, the four girls would jump up and grab each of her arms and legs and bring her down into the ground. The real Naruto comes from the sky, a rasengan in his hand. He screamed as he brought it down on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Haran Uchiha
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Haran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:42 pm

Haran saw Naruto come at her with a rasengan in his hand and she got all serious. Her left eye closed. leaving only Amaterasu to perform. Black flames scattered as Haran disappeared, the black flames attacking Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!   The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The leader makes her first move! Akatsuki leader vs the Hokage!
Page 1 of 1